Wednesday, September 06, 2006

my very first vaccuous entry. Oh good. I am Doctor Scum and this is my blog. I would like to welcome all and sundry to my random jottings. Especially the sundry.

I would like to use this place to tell you all about the horrible things i like to do and at some point i will give a full listing of the public transport based game "Mister Touch".

I imagine i will not be going into my wifes sisters arse too much on here. Firm and round though it may be.

Ultimately i will have to put a section on about large black cats of course. On Bodmin Moor.

9 Comments:

Blogger Doktor Skum said...

I wonder who will be the first person to post here. Apart from myself. I am still trying to work out how to make this go but all this technology stuff is rather baffling to be honest. Plus typing is not my forte. The only thing i am good at is dirty stories i think.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blimey the Dok has a Blog. Blogsphere beware.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

hod did you find me David? Ta for being first to pop my blog cherry.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Damn I wanted that cherry

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're playing with the big boys now Six - I've popped more cherries in my time than you've had . . . er . . . cherries.


And the Dok's was so inviting.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I was hoping for photos. Either the cat or the bottom I'm not fussed.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

david is on form i note!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

Other ideas include

Whippets.


Whippet stools. A photo journal. Pictures of Mr Oofy releiving himself and the eggs he lays.


Stories i tell my children. Goats. Mole people, that sort of thing.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Hello!

Headline alert!

Scum Rises to Surface!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home