Thursday, September 07, 2006

How it Came to be that i did spy The Beast of Bodmin

Come with me dear reader on a journey into the darkest recesses of my mind and i wil tell thee a spine tingling tale of horror and excitement which involves the time I saw the biggest fuck off black cat i ever did see ever. Its true too.

Come with me now, take my trembling hand as i guide you through this tale of minor interest and vaguary. Is that a bead of sweat that just ran down your neck? Or is it something else? Is it from someone else? Dare you taste it to see?

I digress.........


It was back in 2003. It was October and my new wife and i partook of our honeymoon in a nice little cottage on the very edge of that blighted ruinous land they call by the name of Bodmin. Aye! tis a name of ill omen and dark black tales are told of its weird and fey nature.

We were alone and isolated. Though the landlady did live across the road with some chickens and some other farmery shite that looked pretty dangerous. It rained continually every day and every night. We were alone and marooned on the blasted desolate moors of Bodmin, with only our recently legitimised daughter for company. Mind you, once a bastard always a bastard as my mother says......................


(to be continued)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I read this a huge cloud has covered the sun and darkness has fallen. There's a strange keening sound that might be a distant wolf or it might be the pipes in the kitchen. A mist has sprung up from nowhere like the ghost of an ancient river. Is that a chain I hear rattling down the street ?




(No it's the cat. Damn she can break a mood).

5:32 AM  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Hoorah the fully unedited version. I like it. And in multiple parts. It'll be like reading a Dickens soap opera.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dickens ? Well there's bound to be a load of dick in it anyway.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

i bet i tell you how i use brian jacks patented squat thrust technique to pump up a certain bottom i know.

(thats showing my age.

You'll either get it or you won't.

She got it alright.)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that because the girls you went with were all bikes rev ?

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home