Friday, September 08, 2006

How it Came to be that i did spy The Beast of Bodmin part 2

We were there in our secluded cottage for a whole week on the edge of that damned moor. A week that I for one can never forget as it left its mark on my soul as if the prevaling precipitation had dribbled down the back of my shirt to the top of the crack in my arse before dribbling down said fetid canyon to create an ill feeling of moistness that seemed to mirror the mood of muyself my new wife and our daughter all cast hideously adrift and alone on the moor. Even the dog, mr poo was feeling out of sorts and wasn't so keen on getting the old lipstick out in front of the fire as is usually his want. And the dampness did pervade mr poo as well and he is well known for being a stranger to the bath and he did indeed begin to smell like a wet dog all lilke a subtle blend of urine, jism and sweat. I love mr poo i do. He is great.

By the end of the week we had just about had enough of the fucking weather and we were due to go home. It was saturday night and it was raining. I was largely miserable and slightly drunk. Nothoing could bring a smile to my countenance. I was despondant. I decided to take the dogs for a walk. In the rain. At night. On to that desolate blasted heath. Alone. but with the dogs like.



to be continued..........

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a chill running ddown my spine as I read this Dok. The wind is keening in the trees and the ddogs are howling.


It;s like twin peaks this story. I'm hoping you come across Sherilyn Fenn..

5:51 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

Yeah me too baby! Oooooof!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll lob 'em up and you knock 'em in

6:44 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

i like your interesyts. If you go on mine and click on dirty stories then you'll see a nice girl in america also likes dirty stories. Her name is lara and i think shes a lovely girl.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My but she's a naughty girl. Sadly she appears to have no actual blog so there are no stories to comment on.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Name Witheld said...

Hi Dok,

Being a relative newcomer to the R5L News board (under the name of Shy Talk)I have always been intruiged by the big cat stories. I now feel enlightened.

Sheffield, eh? My in-laws are from Conisbrough. A long, long time ago (late 70's) my wife went to a party at John Shuttleworth's house.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Dok - make with the next installment !

2:07 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

i'm on the case.

Welcome to my dirty little world shite hawk!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home