Monday, September 11, 2006

How it Came to be that i did spy The Beast of Bodmin part 3

The wind howled in from the sea and over the moors bringing torrents of abusive rain to dampen my already moistened spirits. I was alone on Bodmin moor. Just me and dogs, mr Poo and Oofy. After that i went home dead miserable like.

That night, i was in bed with the wifes sister, and sleep would not take me. I stood up and looked out the window at he storm that raged. Lighteneing flashed, thunder thundered and rain rained. The clouds raced over head as if driven by some great demon lashing it ever owards with a great whip of lighteneing but really it was just the wind that was coming in off the sea. I looked out at the moor and the tumultuous events in the sky and i thought to myself; "What is it all about like? What does it all mean?"


And then i realised "Its got bugger all to do with me!" And i went back to bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah - the lull of sleep in your wife's sisters arms. No goodd will come of this ye mark my words.

Had you been eating cheese ?

2:55 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

NO! No cheese! Funily enough, cheese features quite heavily in tomorows thrilling enstallment of ow it came to pass that i did spy the beast of bodmoin.

Sppoky eh? Is you a psychic like?

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well women tell me they can read my mind. Does that count ?

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home