Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How it came to be that i started tasting pies



I love food right? Pies are great. Food is a great pleasure. Cooking a meal for the mrs in a flotd wino stylee is such a joy. I used to run a lot and was about 13.5 stone. About four years ago I ripped a large part of a tendon off my pelvis. The big one thats right in your groin next to your bollocks. Well, my bollocks obviously. Stopped running. Got fat. Started running after a year, got sciatica. Still got it. Last xmas i could walk five miles but suffered badly for it. In april i ran the sheffield 10K. It hurt.

Thats me at the back at the start. Note firemen in full gear gwho just overtook me. I am with my mate Horse.

Man or Troll. You decide.

8 Comments:

Blogger Name Witheld said...

Why is your mate called "Horse"?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

hes a big lad.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big how ? Actually I don't want to know. You might have pictures.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

i am six foot two. The horse is the guy running next to me in the picture. I am the one with the grey top and the black leggings. You will note that there are six people behingd us. One of whom is pushing a pram.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

Skummybabes, you don't look that big to me. (Is it OK to call you skummybabes?)

The injuries must have been awful for you to cope with after having been so fit and used to exercise. Poor you! What's the latest?

PS: You asked about the boots. I have some just like this in my cupboard but I only wear them when Mr Mags asks and for his eyes only. Otherwise I stick to my DM flatties most of the time. Sorry to be a disappointment but I have always preferred comfort over fashion and at my age I am not about to change!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

Thats Ok cos i like girls in DMs too.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Christ! What is that coming over the hill??????

6:24 AM  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

You look like Benny Hill in that top photo. I'll keep my tiny nurse outfit well hidden.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home