Thursday, October 26, 2006

Its been a week or two.

its all gone a bit quiet round here cos my uncle died. He was a chippie and groundcrew on mossies out in the far east in the war. I will miss him. Anyway, after the funeral i will post some more filth. Until then here is a story about my uncle which is only small but i reckon it is dead funny.

My uncle was going through india towards the end of the war and he was on a train with loads of other squaddies. They pulled into a station and of course were mobbed by loads of locals plying their trades. One woman has a baby with her at the tit, and some nobhead squaddie gives her a load of racist abuse. Quick as a flash the old girl pops her tit out and squirts the gobshite over his shirt with mommas finest! That shut him up! And of course, in the indian heat he soon developed a interesting aroma of sour milk!


I like that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda Mason said...

Me too Skum!

Sorry to hear of your Uncle's death though. Have a hug from me. xx

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dok

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Seems to have been a crap year for Five Live posters who blog what with Gavin losing his Dad, Izzy's mum being so ill and all of the current problems affecting my family. Perhaps here's a lesson but I'm buggered if I know what it is.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Name Witheld said...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle, Dok.

Your story is, as you say, very funny and I must admit I'd never thought of a breast as a dangerous weapon before!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

This I like.

Lena x

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home