Monday, January 22, 2007

the shocking lies of ROBERT KILROY SILK.

This is the letter that dirty liar robert kilroy silk wrote to the police after i squirted him with water.


"ROBERT KILROY-SILK M.E.P. European Parliament Member for the East Midlands RegionDerbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and RutlandMonday 18 April 2005Mr David Coleman,Derbyshire Constabulary,Force Headquarters,Butterley HallRIPLEYDerbyshireDE5 3RSDear Mr Colemanre: Caution for premeditated assault with a bottleAs you are probably aware, I was assaulted outside Asda in Long Eaton in my constituency on Saturday by a man who smashed a bottle of water against the side of my head as I was being interviewed. The assailant ran away shouting at me, but he was pursued for several hundred yards by my colleague, the Veritas Party candidate for Amber Valley, Alex Stevenson, at great risk to the safety of his own person.The thug had previously used foul and obscene language towards me in the foyer of Asda.I was informed by the arresting officer late on Saturday evening that it was in the custody officer’s mind merely to caution the offender, because it was his first offence, he had admitted the offence and he said that he was remorseful.I do not approve of this lenient approach to yobbish, anti-social and criminal behaviour. I and my Party VERITAS believe in zero tolerance of such offences. That is the only way to restore decent standards of behaviour in public places.This was a deliberate, premeditated and cowardly attack by an adult man who should have known better. He could have caused serious injury. He should suffer the lawful consequences of his actions.The approach of your force seems to suggest that you are more concerned about the welfare of the offender than the interests of the victim. No wonder so many people have lost faith in the criminal justice system.What, indeed, is the point of the VERITAS candidate for Amber Valley putting himself in danger - and the police arresting, detaining and interviewing the offender, and me spending time giving a statement, and hours of police and witness time being expended, if all the police then do is to give the criminal a pat on the shoulder and send him on his way?So far as he and those like him are concerned he ‘got away’ with a caution. This is not a good example to set. It suggests that the Derbyshire Police force doses not take violent assaults seriously.If you do not take violent assaults seriously, can you tell me which crimes you do consider to warrant prosecution?You can be assured that if I am elected as the MP for Erewash, I will put pressure on yourself and the Home Secretary to ensure there will be zero tolerance of crime in Erewash - and that I will not be prepared to accept offender-oriented policing. Yours sincerelyRobert Kilroy-Silk M.E.P.Dictated by Mr Kilroy-Silk and signed in his absence."


Let me make myself very clear on this point. Kilroy is a liar and a big orange cunt. Kilroy wants to lock up every child who has ever used a water pistol.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Particularly stupid to protest in tis manner as the whole incident was captured on film, thus demonstrating that he is in fact a liar. I'm told it was on TV over the weekend - not on Youtube as yet sadly.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

david dear, i am working on it!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah now that is good news. I search for it now and again and amusing though the 'Share or Shaft' clip is it's just not the same.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Name Witheld said...

RKS is a liar and he should be done for attempting to pervert the course of justice. Let's face it, Dok, he tried to get you sent down.

To my mind, people like him are just as bad as drug dealers etc.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

i should never have accepted the caution for assault. I did write to the chief constable pointing out that kilroys statement to the police was a tissue of lies and I said ythat i was completely vindicated by the HIGNFY footage.

I have got a mate of mine to transfer the video tape to computer. He is doing it tomorrow i hope so fingers crossed! I am tempted to do a few versions with different voiuce overs but i have no idea how though.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

We are all agog!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Name Witheld said...

My daughter is doing A level Media and knows how to put music etc to videos. If you get stuck, give us a shout and I'll pick her brains for you. Apparently she just used Windows Movie Maker to add the music etc.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

sorry guys, i am still waiting for the man!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Dok, I saw it on a repeat of HIGNFY about 2 weeks ago.

Definitely shouldn't have accepted the caution.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

hi mr six. I trust all is well with you and yours. We have just found out our third is to be a girl. Hurrah for the family scum!

I took a caution so i could get back to the bosom of my family ASAP.

The cops told me the score and told me that my story did not match kilroys story and therefore i was going to be kept in because kilroy said i had vgiolently assaulted him. He is a lying dirt cunt of a man.

Anyway, the cops told me off the record what to say so that my story was vague and did not contradict kilroys story.


Remember. If you insist that you have been assaulted violently the cops are obliged to arrest that person. Even if you are a dirty orange liar!

All of this has come round again due to me being the victim of a road rage attack. In it i was chased round a roundabout and nearly forced off the road. The guy dsays i was the agressive party. I imagine this will rumble on and on. The world is a strange place. I think i shall write a book on it soon. a dirty one

3:03 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

i should like to know what danger the amber valley arsehole was in.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

guys and gals! you wouldn't believe what a pain in the arse i have been to our technicians today trying to get the kilroy incident on youtube. It failed. Still working on it!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

we are now on youtube!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASASn2gGJo

For some reason, could only do it in black and white.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASASn2gGJo

7:34 AM  
Blogger Name Witheld said...

Nice one, Dok!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Just came across it over at YouTube!

You must put it on here.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Ohno said...

You are so cool!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Ohno said...

It's a shame you haven't got it in colour.
Do you know if there is any fotage of Kiljoy getting covered with that bucket?
His always full of it, so it would be nice to see him covered with it.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Doktor Skum said...

you can get pictures off google of kilroy covered in shit. He looks very angry in some of them.

I am not cool. I am a tit.


the video i have is a poor quality grainy picture cos our reception was rubbish. Also, i had to use 4 different vidoe recorders before i could capture any image al all. Sadly, that is the best i could do. I am sure other, omre technical people could make it better.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home